Beautiful artwork depends not only on the creativity of the artist, but also on the quality of the materials.
One of the biggest challenges as an artist is finding the right art panels or substrates that are fit for the purpose.
I’ve discovered the perfect solution, but before I reveal what it is, let me introduce myself
You Deserve the Very Best
Your art is without a doubt one of the most important assets to everyday life.
The feeling and emotion that it translates has a profoundly positive impact on the viewer. It has the capacity to alter mood, inspire, relax and rejuvenate.
Your collectors know and appreciate this….and even if you don’t have collectors yet, you can rest assured that people are waiting for your work.
They are waiting in the wings for the perfect creation that only you can provide.
11 Reasons why artists everywhere are joining the
All ResiPro Art Panel designs are created with the highest standards in mind, and they all have the following amazing properties
- Light weight, making it ideal for large pieces that needs shipping abroad, saving on shipping costs
- Unlike wood or canvas, ResiPro does not react to temperature or moisture, so will never warp, distort or sag
- Rigid, strong, completely level and flat. Perfect for all your art creations that require a solid level surface
- Perfect for outdoors, bathrooms and kitchen as they don’t absorb moisture or react to temperature changes
- Save time, ready to use straight from the box, no need for any prep work. You can start creating immediately
- Modern contemporary cutting edge aluminium composite
- Ready to hang, with stainless steel or aluminium fixtures, making it simple for your collectors to hang their art
- Archival, will last way beyond the natural life of wood or canvas counterparts
- Eco friendly with less carbon footprint than traditional wood or canvas
- Elegant and beautiful in their own right. Your collectors will love them!
- Professional in every respect, gives you the confidence to sell your artwork
Don’t take Our Word for It
Robbie Kaye – Resin Artist, Author, from Santa Ynez Valley California
Aram Friedrich – Managing Director of Eli-chem Resin UK
Cheryl Tomline – Resin Artist from United Kingdom
Those are just a few of the testimonials we’ve received since artists started sampling our panels.
And now, you can get your hands on your own ResiPro Art Panel
Not sure yet? Want to hear more from the artists who have already fallen in love with our panels?
It’s truly opened up a whole new world for me.
Whether you work with resin, oil or acrylic, I highly recommend making your next creation on one of these panels.
Lightweight for easy hanging.
Lower postage costs.
No prep work required on the surface.
No bowing unlike wood and canvas.
And I love the floating effect they give.
Gone is the need for a base layer of resin as the resin you use once heated glides on this smooth surface with ease.
Fantastic product and I highly recommend them if you want a professional look to your artwork.
As this is the launch of this product, we have no idea how many panels we’ll sell once we open the doors.
The interest has been incredible, so you need to move fast.
The 60x40cm panels are just £27 each.
You can also get ahead of the crowd by purchasing
6 panels for £150 or
10 panels for £250 and you get 2 FREE , Get 12 for the price of 10
Right now you have 2 options
Order your ResiPro Art Panel today and wonder at the amazing results.
Your art will look incredible, professional and polished, whilst saving you time and money and catching the eye of existing and new collectors worldwide.
Stick to the outdated, unpredictable and costly materials you are currently using, whilst you watch time and money wash down the drain in an endless spiral of unnecessary frustration.
The choice is yours.
Your questions answered
Q. Can I create on them straightaway?
A. Yes, you can use Resipro straight from the box… there is no need for any prepwork.
Q. Will they warp or bend?
A. No…..Resipro is completely rigid, level and stable.
Q. Are they easy to ship?
A. Yes, Resipro Panels are rigid and light weight making shipping easier and cheaper.
Q. Can they be used in kitchens and bathrooms?
A. Yes, Resipro does not react to moisture or temperature, and can safely be used to create art for any rooms where moisture and temperature changes are significant. They will remain stable at all times. You can even use them for outdoor art.
Q. Can I use them for acrylic and oil paintings?
A. Yes, ResiPro Art Panels are suitable for all media, including oils, acrylics, resin, gauche, water colours, inks, markers, etc
Q. Do I still need to prepare the surface?
A. No, you can use ResiPro immediately. However, some artists do like to apply a gesso layer before they start creating, and you can easily do this with ResiPro.
Q. Where Can I get ResiPro Panels?
A. Right here, simply click on the buy now button; ResiPro Panels are currently available in the UK, the USA, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Canada and Australia.